AJ Ericksen's Blog World

Saturday, January 26

The Footpull

Allow me to share with you, dear reader, an exciting invention I encountered at a Rudy's BBQ in Spring, Texas. When I saw it, it reminded me of a conversation Paul and I had in the men's room at Burgers Supreme in Provo, Utah:

Me: Damn, no more paper towels.
Paul: How will we ever [open the door and] get out?

Well a new device takes care of that -- the footpull:



It's so sweet and at a mere $50 (plus shipping), well, I'm tempted to get one for the house.

2 Comments:

  • This post leads me to three possibilities: (1) That is AJ's pant leg and high heel as he leaves the Rudy's mens' room, (2) AJ snapped this pic of a girl from inside the ladies' room at Rudy's, or (3) AJ saw the footpull at Rudy's, didn't have a camera, looked it up when he got home, and got this promo pic. (3) is too boring, so I choose to believe (1) or (2).

    By Blogger marcus, at 1/31/2008 5:06 PM  

  • That is a pretty good invention for all you germaphobes. I'm sure Eric would like it too!

    By Blogger Annie, at 2/07/2008 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home