AJ Ericksen's Blog World

Monday, March 14

Le Commode Car

This weekend I made a whirlwind loop from Austin to Dallas, then to Houston, and back. Near my brother's house in Spring, Texas, I spotted a man flying through the neighborhood on a homemade car that words couldn't do justice.

Fortunately, I had been at a wedding the previous day and had my camera in the glove compartment. Camera in hand, my brother Paul and I sped after him in Hilda II and asked him to pose with his vehicle. Behold!


Note that he even has a copy of Street Trucks magazine in the rack on the side.

1 Comments:

  • That is really something, I am glad that you had your camera. Does that have a seat belt? Is that a cooler for a trunk? Way cool.

    By Blogger mother hawk, at 3/15/2005 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home