AJ Ericksen's Blog World

Sunday, June 6

No, I am a Moron

Torry claims to be a moron. But I am the bigger idiot. I cite two examples from yesterday:

1. I wanted some Diet Dr Pepper, which in itself is kind of weak. Instead, I grabbed caffeine-free Diet Dr Pepper. So I'm a total pansy.

2. Much worse: I bought a beard trimmer a couple months ago when I had a full beard. Now I use it to trim my sideburns. Standing in front of the mirror, shirtless, trimming my sideburns, I noticed that my chest hair was thicker on the right pect than on the left. Since I had the clippers in my hand and I am a moron, I thought, "What the hell, I'll just even this out."

Of course, I never got it quite right. But I kept trying. In the end, I had shaved myself clean. Shit, I thought, I look like a 15 year old.

So anyway, I am a moron.

2 Comments:

  • A fan of the beard, I was sad to see it go, but am delighted that you found a use for those trimmers. I actually could contend for the moron title as I am responsible for a typo on reading logs that the library made 900 copies of, which I was really quite sad about until reading your blog. Fifteen is not so bad. How old was Doogie Howser?

    By Blogger Holly, at 6/08/2004 11:35 PM  

  • Even cooler...? No, actually this isn't either.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/13/2004 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home