AJ Ericksen's Blog World

Wednesday, March 31

Foiled!

My secured credit class unfortunately comes with assigned seating. Sometimes, that works out well, for example when one is seated next to a really hot chick. At other times, the arrangement is much less welcome. Such is my secured credit class.

The guy who sits to my immediate right chews on his fingernails incessantly. For me, seeing this in the corner of my eye is akin to Chinese water torture. Finally unable to live with it any longer, I asked to the professor to let me move seats. He let me put my name in the only open slot on the chart. I was elated.

However, my jubilation would prove to be short lived. When I went to the new seat this morning, I discovered to my dismay that there was no desk and no chair; the "seat" was simply a space for someone with bigger problems than my own to park in his wheelchair.

Kaaaaaaahn!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home