AJ Ericksen's Blog World

Friday, January 9

My Sad Existence

As I have mentioned on other occasions, my life currently consists primarily of writing a paper on discretionary disclosure of client confidences. Understandably, it is quite dull. Sadly, there is also a minimum page requirement. I could easily write 10 solid pages on the subject, but reaching 30 has proved something of a chore.

Here's the sad part: At about 11:30 this morning, I was thumbing through the law review handbook and discovered that although footnotes are to be single spaced, there should be a double space between footnotes. Immediately, I inserted the extra space between my footnotes. My paper jumped from 17 to 20 pages in length. And that has been the highlight of my day thus far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home